Welcome To mkmrtg.sh

Hi! If your here it must mean your familiar with MRTG. The basis of this page is to help you with a front-end for MRTG. A quick over-view can be found to the right in the Who, What, Why, Where, How section.

Currently, mkmrtg.sh is up to Version 0.9
Remember to check out the stuff on the right.
Then click here to jump to the code. :)

------------------------------------------

Friday, September 5, 2008

Version 0.9 Notes Section Added

Well, we are to Version 0.9. I want to make sure Version 1.0 has as many bugs out of it as possible and I also want to make sure it is documented well enough. So, if you had to tweak the script or something isn't quite right, please let me know.

I am pleased to note that Version 0.9 has the addition of a notes section. Rather than have you dig through the script for where to put your notes I decided to have notes entered into their own file. Hopefully this will keep things simple.

The notes should be formatted as such:
NODE1:This is my note.
NODE2:This is another note.
etc. etc. etc.

The notes will appear below all of the graphs.
(Just a thought, I may in the future decide to make it optional for the top or bottom. This is so if you have a 48 port switch, you don't have to scroll all the way down.)

No comments: